Do you know that the gateway of most health issues is improper digestion? Improper food digestion leads to the absorption and depositing of toxins in various parts of the body. This results in symptoms and signs of different diseases. Good digestion is the key to good health.
1. Begin with a prayer of gratitude and love toward your food to enhance the vibrations of your food.
2. Eat in calm and serene surroundings.
3. Do not watch television, read a book, use your mobile, or talk excessively. To improve healthy digestion, while eating, your entire concentration should be on your food.
4. Eat fruits or a raw veggies salad before lunch; do not mix different types of food. Check out our different moods and the nature of the food guide.
5. Take time to chew your food well, which reduces the work of the stomach and other digestive organs.
6. The 70/30 rule- That is, eat 70 percent of what you were planning to eat. Reduce consumption by 30 percent, and see the difference in your fitness, agility, and weight loss sooner than you would expect.
Be aware of when your body talks to you. Your stomach will send signals one after another when it is full. At the very least, stop after the second signal so that the stomach can digest the food properly.
7. Last but not least, avoid, or if not possible, eat in moderation, prepared foods, sugary or artificially sweetened items, and junk food.
You will start observing the benefits of these rules in a week’s time. As you start relishing and enjoying your food more, it will nurture and nourish your body and soul.